- Current Prices:$179,900 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$279.19 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,196 to 2,185Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Westpark Preserve is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Westpark Preserve are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westpark Preserve typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.