- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $95,000
- Median Sale Price:$87,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $215,$0 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:790 to 10,000,000Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Westphalia Woods Condominiums is largely a attached home community. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Westphalia Woods Condominiums are about $45,000 – $100,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and assigned.