- Current Prices:$745,000
- Closed Prices:$608,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$705,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$60 to $78/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:2,466 to 5,449Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westport represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westport are about $500,000 – $925,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.