- Current Prices:$229,900 to $3,300,000
- Closed Prices:$217,900 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$436/quarter,$0 to $460,$0,$100 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 7,616Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Westport is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westport are about $225,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.