- Current Prices:$232,900 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$207,000 to $1,895,000
- Median Sale Price:$359,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$97 to $125/mo,$0 to $460,$436/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,187 to 5,079Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Westport is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westport are about $230,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.