- Current Prices:$679,000 to $749,000
- Closed Prices:$557,500 to $855,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$277
- Association Fee Ranges:$34/mo,$375/quarter,$0 to $430
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,524 to 3,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westport represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westport are about $425,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.