- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $256,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$245 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,102 to 1,395Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Westree is a neighborhood in Plantation, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1987 and 1990. Homes in Westree are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 1 assigned space,guest parking, and homes in Westree typically have forty-nine spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.