- Current Prices:$169,000 to $248,900
- Closed Prices:$97,100 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$128 to $133/mo,$100 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 3,417Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The houses in Westridge are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $128, master fees around $118, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,418 to as high as $8,146. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $128, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,445 to as high as $4,471. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.