- Current Prices:$595,000 to $5,500,000
- Closed Prices:$479,999 to $3,895,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$387
- Association Fee Ranges:$108 to $280,$100 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,573 to 10,531Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Westridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Westridge are about $450,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on 1016.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.