- Current Prices:$739,000 to $2,999,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $2,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$607,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$356
- Association Fee Ranges:$841 to $950/mo,$0 to $879/quarter,$2242 to $6840,$1034 to $1800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 9,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Westshore Yacht Club. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $6,840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,455 to as high as $12,275. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $6,840. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,794 to $32,564.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.