- Current Prices:$389,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $2,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$635,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$902 to $950/mo,$0 to $1000/quarter,$1335.5 to $6840,$1121 to $1250,$1210 to $3629
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 9,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Westshore Yacht Club features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westshore Yacht Club are about $340,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.