- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $2,598,000
- Closed Prices:$999,999 to $3,699,890
- Median Sale Price:$1,747,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$642
- Association Fee Ranges:$420/quarter,$160 to $250/mo,$25 to $910,$0 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1888 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,339 to 6,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westside Danville are about $420,000 – $4,190,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, off street parking, garage parking, detached garage and workshop in garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.