- Current Prices:$173,000 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$136,149 to $391,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $485/mo,$0 to $313
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 3,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Westview. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $237 to $374, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,971 to as high as $5,262. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $237 to $374, and taxes for the year can range from $1,134 to $3,074. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.