- Current Prices:$199,500 to $749,900
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$278,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:755 to 4,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westwood are about $175,000 – $560,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.