- Current Prices:$330,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$314,900 to $1,599,900
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$394
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $460,$0 to $460,$30 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 5,619Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westwood features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westwood are about $300,000 – $1,900,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.