- Current Prices:$191,500 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $432,500
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$1596,$122.58 to $218.44/mo,$354 to $389/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,885 to 5,467Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Westyn Bay is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westyn Bay are about $125,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.