- Current Prices:$209,900
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $229,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $115,$120 to $182/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,300 to 2,712Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Wexford is a neighborhood in Joliet, Illinois. Homes in Wexford are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wexford typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished or unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.