- Current Prices:$710,000
- Closed Prices:$710,000 to $749,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$383
- Association Fee Ranges:$325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,857 to 2,159Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
Whalers Cove is a neighborhood in Long Beach, California. Homes in Whalers Cove are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Whalers Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.