- Current Prices:$117,000 to $139,000
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $142,500
- Median Sale Price:$116,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $421.73/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Whiskey Creek Adult Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whiskey Creek Adult Condominiums are about $60,000 – $140,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.