- Current Prices:$87,900 to $149,000
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $134,000
- Median Sale Price:$97,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $321/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:644 to 1,434Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Whiskey Creek Adult Condominiums is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $276 to $300, master fees ranging from $300 to $368. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $453 to as high as $1,258.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.