- Current Prices:$135,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $421.73/mo,$25 to $50,$0 to $200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:818 to 4,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Whiskey Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whiskey Creek are about $120,000 – $2,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.