- Current Prices:$1,398,000
- Closed Prices:$1,238,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$878
- Association Fee Ranges:$142 to $250,$145 to $343/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 2,025Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Whisman Station features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whisman Station are about $535,000 – $2,110,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, driveway, guest parking and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.