- Current Prices:$125,000 to $223,500
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $244,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$292.33 to $425,$250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 1,988Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The style of homes in Whisper Walk run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $1,266, and taxes for the year range from as low as $550 to as high as $3,089. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $1,266. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $526 to as high as $2,733. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.