- Current Prices:$219,900
- Closed Prices:$222,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$78.65 to $80/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,448 to 2,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Whispering Meadow is a neighborhood in Randallstown, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1989 and 1990. Homes in Whispering Meadow are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Whispering Meadow typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.