- Current Prices:$189,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$148,000 to $269,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$145 to $164/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 3,518Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Whispering Oaks. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $164, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,828 to as high as $5,446. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $164, and taxes for the year can range from $7,564 to $8,263. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.