- Current Prices:$725,000 to $974,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $1,242,000
- Median Sale Price:$784,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$652 to $3300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,922 to 9,554Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in White Columns represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in White Columns are about $630,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with six bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.