- Current Prices:$259,900 to $1,404,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $885,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$960 to $1040,$195 to $481/mo,$0,$0 to $260/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 6,159Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
White Eagle is a neighborhood in Naperville, Illinois. Homes in White Eagle are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in White Eagle typically have three spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.