- Current Prices:$697,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $719,900
- Median Sale Price:$688,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,395 to 2,063Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in White Hawk Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in White Hawk Ranch are about $230,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.