- Current Prices:$499,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$413,500 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$507,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$116/mo,$99 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1889 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,941 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whitehawk are about $300,000 – $540,000 and sit on 5838.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.