- Current Prices:$585,000
- Closed Prices:$359,700 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$464,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $255/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,616 to 3,190Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Whitney Oaks Condominiums features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Whitney Oaks Condominiums are about $290,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.