- Current Prices:$405,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$379,000 to $1,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$620,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$68 to $223/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,192 to 5,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whitney Oaks are about $375,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.