- Current Prices:$264,900 to $769,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $1,122,940
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$84,$74 to $188/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:898 to 4,990Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Whitney Ranch are about $220,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.