- Current Prices:$299,900 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$209,000 to $338,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$140,$140 to $240/mo,$420 to $730/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,308 to 3,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Wickham Park is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Wickham Park are about $180,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.