- Current Prices:$379,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$224,900 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$209 to $248/mo,$284 to $372
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,422 to 3,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Looking to buy a new home? Wicklow Village is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $24 to $372. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,100 to as high as $13,304. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.