- Current Prices:$289,900 to $494,900
- Closed Prices:$238,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$144 to $372,$30 to $248/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,422 to 3,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Wicklow Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wicklow Village are about $195,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.