- Current Prices:$290,900
- Closed Prices:$179,900 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 3,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, WideWaters Village features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in WideWaters Village are about $160,000 – $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.