- Current Prices:$979,900 to $1,079,000
- Closed Prices:$875,000 to $1,355,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,026,310
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$279/mo,$279
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,955 to 4,346Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wild Horse Canyon are about $625,000 – $1,330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.