- Current Prices:$969,900 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$761,250 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$999,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$279/mo,$279
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,823 to 5,442Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wild Horse Canyon are about $625,000 – $1,330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, driveway, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.