- Current Prices:$372,900 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$412,000 to $506,800
- Median Sale Price:$459,400
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,400 to 3,381Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wild Timber represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wild Timber are about $425,000 – $540,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.