- Current Prices:$479,900 to $496,700
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$501,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$840/mo,$840 to $880
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,237 to 6,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wild Timber represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wild Timber are $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with six bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.