- Current Prices:$219,900 to $1,399,900
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $2225,$735 to $1690/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,624 to 9,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The style of homes in Wildcat Run run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $870 to $1,650, master fees ranging from $1,850 to $2,055, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,843 to as high as $10,627. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $870 to $1,650, and taxes for the year can range from $2,303 to $3,120. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.