- Current Prices:$95,900 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $607,990
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$324 to $1160,$200 to $550/quarter,$0 to $550,$0 to $630/mo,$0 to $1400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:93 to 6,984Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Wildewood is a neighborhood in California, Maryland. The most common types of home in this community are single-family home and townhouse, and the majority are colonial and contemporary style, and they were built between 1982 and 2017. Homes in Wildewood are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wildewood typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.