- Current Prices:$525,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$532,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,733 to 2,675Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wildhorse represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wildhorse are about $170,000 – $615,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, rv/boat parking, int access from garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.