- Current Prices:$625,000 to $1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $822,500
- Median Sale Price:$346,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$480 to $1160
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 9,265Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wildlife Bay are about $260,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.