- Current Prices:$497,000 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $1160
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 6,165Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wildlife Bay are about $260,000 – $1,190,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.