- Current Prices:$1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$329
- Association Fee Ranges:$425/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 5,633Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Willet Heights are about $550,000 – $1,550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.