- Current Prices:$79,900 to $6,190,000
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $4,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$361
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3435,$0 to $6325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:290 to 7,330Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Williams Island Condominiums are about $275,000 – $6,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.