- Current Prices:$550,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$324,900 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $45/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,025 to 2,784Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Williamson are about $260,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.