- Current Prices:$339,900 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,309 to 2,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Williamson Ranch features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Williamson Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Williamson Ranch are about $240,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.