- Current Prices:$245,000 to $369,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$251,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$114 to $195/mo,$69 to $178
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,371 to 3,377Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
In terms of home type, Willoughby Farms features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Willoughby Farms are about $125,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.