- Current Prices:$274,900 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$218,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$108 to $195/mo,$69 to $177
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,371 to 3,377Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The style of homes in Willoughby Farms run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $92 to $177, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,881 to as high as $6,912. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $92 to $177, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,468 to as high as $3,052. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.