- Current Prices:$83,900
- Closed Prices:$60,500 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$90,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$70
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $314
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:877 to 2,976Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 1360Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Willow Bend has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $40 to $325, and taxes for the year range from as low as $654 to as high as $2,769. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $40 to $325, and taxes for the year range from as low as $500 to as high as $2,264.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.