- Current Prices:$234,900 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$225,390 to $554,900
- Median Sale Price:$279,494
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $151/mo,$0,$15 to $560,$80 to $560/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 7,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Willow Creek. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $560, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2 to as high as $11,122. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $560. Property taxes for the year can range from $478 to $531.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.