- Current Prices:$275,000 to $389,500
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$297,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $750
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 4,619Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Willow Lake Village are about $245,000 – $505,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.