- Current Prices:$269,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$161,009 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,189 to 2,762Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Willow Lakes offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,950 to as high as $8,836. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.