- Current Prices:$214,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$161,009 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,189 to 2,762Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Willow Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Willow Lakes are $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.