- Current Prices:$100,000
- Closed Prices:$52,500 to $89,000
- Median Sale Price:$77,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $278/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 1,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Willow Ridge are about $35,000 – $120,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.