- Current Prices:$425,000 to $469,900
- Closed Prices:$329,900 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$388
- Association Fee Ranges:$461 to $472/mo,$468 to $472
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:837 to 1,157Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Willow Ridge is largely a attached home community. The homes in Willow Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Willow Ridge are about $245,000 – $455,000 and sit on 6.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.